Is it possible to show weather predictions based on weather data from Meteomatics in my dashboard? Of course that's possible!
Based upon the measurements from Meteomatics you can depict weather predictions in your dashboard. Think of measurements like radiation (in W/cm2 or W/m2 or J/cm2), precipitations, wind speed, temperature or air pressure.
Visualise weather forecast data in a dashboard
You can visualise your weather data by creating a widget in the dashboard. In the dashboard you will be able to see the weather forecast for today, this week or Past/Future x (10) number of days. Create a widget in your dashboard and select as datasource Weather Data. Choose for the option Period for Today, This week or Past/Future x number of days. Fill in the number of past days and up to 10 days in the future for the period Past/Future x number of days. Of course visualising data in the past is possible as well.
Weather forecast for the coming 10 days with Explore
Do you want to see the weather forecast for the coming 10 days? This is possible in Explore. Click on a widget that has weather data visualised. You automatically are directed into Explore. By adjusting the Period, you will be able to see the weather forecast for the coming 10 days. Take the following steps to do so:
Visualise the weather forecast by the following steps:
- Click on a widget that has weather data visualised
- You are now directed to Explore
- Click on the Period button on the left side above the chart
- Click on Custom range
- Fill in at Relative Period: Fill in the x amount of days that you would like to view in the past.
- Click on +Add Future
- Fill in the x amount of days that you would like to view in the future.
- Click on Apply.
- You are ready!
Measurement interval of one hour - Joules per hour
The virtual weather station of Meteomatics has a measurement interval of one hour. Therefore you have to choose in the drop-down menu of the units, the J/cm2 per hour if you would like to depict Joules in your chart. Only then you will see the correct values.
Add other datalines
Do you want to add other datalines? Take the following steps:
- Click on +Add sensor
- Search for the sensor with the searchfield
- Click on the sensor
- (De)select, if possible, the preferred datalines from the sensor
- The dataline will be added automatically to the chart.
- You are ready!