When you have a 3G enabled gateway the following steps are needed before it is online.
- Make sure that your provider has 2G/3G coverage on the location that you intend to install the gateway.
- Disable the the sim pincode ( you can insert the sim in a phone and use the phone interface)
- Make sure the sim has not run out of data.
- Open the gateway lid by unscrewing the 4 bolts on the top.
- Put the sim card in the 3g dongle.
- Make sure that the 3g dongle is connected.
- Put the lid back and firmly fasten the 4 bolts.
- Power on the gateway and within a couple of minutes your gateway should come online in the dashboard.
The 3G gateway can be used on ethernet as well, but in that case the 3g dongle should be removed.
U moet u aanmelden om een opmerking te plaatsen.