After adding manual input to your platform, you will be able to visualize the data with widgets. In 30MHz, we see manual input as a data source just like a sensor. This means that you can use different widgets to interpret the data in an easy way.
Creating a widget with manual input
Click on + Add widget to start creating a widget. Take the steps as mentioned in this article, but add the following details to add manual input to your widget. It is very important to take these steps:
- Select as data source the name of the form that you have added your manual input to
- Select the data source that you would like to see in your widget
- Click on All avg when you would like to select a particular sheet or sheets.
- (De)select the sheets that you would like to add to the widget or select All avg if you would like to add the average of all sheets.
- Select the correct period:
- Click on Period
- Click on Custom start and end date (scroll down)
- Select the correct period
- Choose the right Interval size. Select an interval per day or bigger to be able to see the data.
- You are ready to go!